Please take a moment to read, click to agree and proceed…

Licensing requirements differ for the various areas of tax and accounting, insurance, investments, and legal services. Business will be transacted and advice will be given by only those individuals who have obtained the proper licensing from regulatory bodies to advise or transact business in a specific discipline, and in a specific location within the United States.

Investment and Securities Licensing Disclaimer

The referenced broker dealer and investment advisor`s affiliated agents may only transact business in a given state if first registered. Individualized responses to persons in a given state that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or rendering personalized investment advise for compensation, will not be made absent compliance with state registration requirements.

The registered investment advisory firm is currently registered with the state of Maryland.

Securities representatives are currently licensed in the state of Maryland. For securities representatives who have obtained the Series 63 license, those individuals may become licensed in additional states only after payment and acceptance of state licensing fees by the state regulatory agencies. Individuals accessing this site should assume that licensing requirements have only been satisfied in the state of Maryland. However, individual securities representatives may be contacted to find out the additional states in which they are licensed.

Due to various state regulations and registration requirements concerning the dissemination of information regarding investment products and services, we are currently required to limit access of the following pages to individuals residing in states where we are currently registered.

Legal Services Disclaimer

Legal services are provided through Brucker Legal Services, P.A., and will only be provided by a licensed attorney, and will only be provided within the proper jurisdiction.

Tax Advice Discalimer

Tax advice will only be provided by a licensed CPA, and will only be provided within the proper jurisdiction.

Insurance Services Disclaimer

Insurance services will only be provided be a licensed insurance agent, and will only be provided within the proper jurisdiction and fields of licensing.

I understand the above stated licensing requirements - proceed to my requested page.