Our CPAs and other accounting professionals specialize in all levels of financial statement reporting, as defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Depending on the needs of your business, we can provide compiled, reviewed, or audited financial statements. Our spectrum of services can accommodate any financial statement needs, from compiled statements with no assurance, to a formal presentation with positive assurance. Whatever a client’s needs may be, Nazelrod & Associates’ member CPAs prepare financial statements in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Nazelrod & Associates has specific audit expertise with non profit organizations. We help with the following:
- Audited financial statements
- Provide consistency with ongoing support in maintaining accounting records and producing financial statements
- Proper incorporation & formation
- Application submittal to be exempt from taxes from the Internal Revenue Services
- State registration
- Payroll submission
- Other necessary tasks to get your organization up and running
Gene Nazelrod, Jason Nazelrod, and Kira Nazelrod Brucker are licensed CPAs in the state of Maryland.