ACCOUNTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
Towson CPA Firm, Nazelrod & Associates Accounting, PA is seeking to add an Accountant to our team to work closely with business, individual, and non-profit clients in various industries to assist in financial statement reconciliation and tax planning and preparation. This position involves direct interaction with our staff and clients to assist in accounting services, including managing Quickbooks, entering and reconciliation of clients’ general ledger activity, and various other projects that may arise. Equally important will be your commitment during our busy tax and planning seasons to meet the needs of our clients and assist the team. If you can be a contributing team member, we believe that this job will be fulfilling emotionally and rewarding financially.
Nazelrod & Associates is a family-owned financial services company, where our principals provide tax and accounting services, investment advisory and insurance services, and legal counsel. Because we are family-run, family is very important, and we want to respect your priority to your family. While we are looking to fulfill a full-time position, we may be flexible in order to accommodate your needs by varying the work schedule for seasonality and workload.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General ledger & financial statement reconciliation
- Tax planning & preparation for individuals and businesses
- Proficiency in tax preparation software, Quickbooks, and excel
- Preparation of MD personal property tax returns
- Correspondence and client representation for various taxing agencies
- Required bachelor’s in accounting & experience of 3 to 5 years in bookkeeping and tax preparation
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexibility – based on your efficiency and skills provided, flexibility in work schedule (ranging from 30-40 hours per week)
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Free Parking
- Professional Office accommodations
Please visit our website for more information:
Please email your resume, along with your salary requirements: Careers@NazelrodAssociates.com
Nazelrod & Associates is a seven person firm located in Towson, MD, comprised of individuals who hold the licenses/designations of Certified Financial Planner©, Certified Public Accountant, Attorney at Law, Securities/Investment Broker, Insurance Agent, as well as support staff. We provide comprehensive Financial Planning to clients.