Staff Financial Planner
Towson Financial Services Firm, Nazelrod & Associates, is seeking a full time Staff Financial Planner to work in a team setting with established Certified Financial Planners© to manage an existing book of clients and to grow the practice.
Nazelrod & Associates is a seven person firm located in Towson, MD, comprised of individuals who hold the licenses/designations of Certified Financial Planner©, Certified Public Accountant, Attorney at Law, Securities/Investment Broker, Insurance Agent, as well as support staff. We provide comprehensive Financial Planning to clients. We are excited about the growth of our business and are looking for a true partner to help us service and foster this growth. If you can be a contributing team member, focused on helping individuals and small businesses to best pursue their financial goals, we believe this job can be personally fulfilling and financially rewarding.
The full time position involves working with clients in the fields of financial planning, investment management, tax planning and return preparation, and insurance management.
Specific duties include:
- communicating with clients to gather information and present recommendations
- managing portfolio management software data entry and output reporting to clients
- research and analysis of client accounts and economic/market conditions
- processing new investment and insurance account applications
- processing existing account transactions
- assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- assisting in practice management functions such as billing and communications.
Candidate must have a 4 year college degree, preferably majoring in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or other related Business major, and should be prepared to pursue, or have already attained the Series 7 & 63 securities broker licenses, and life/health insurance licenses. Additionally, candidate should be interested in pursuing a Certified Financial Planner© designation and/or a Certified Public Accountant license.
- Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Potential for profit sharing and salary increases with firm growth
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Free Parking
Please forward your resume and questions to Careers@NazelrodAssociates.com.