ACCOUNTING MANAGER (CPA)
Towson CPA Firm, Nazelrod & Associates Accounting, PA is seeking a CPA (or candidate) to work closely with business, individual, and non-profit clients in various industries to assist in financial statement reconciliation, business advisory, and tax planning and preparation. In the accounting field, we offer audit, review, and compilation services, as well as non-attest services. This position involves direct interaction with our clients to assist them in managing Quickbooks and various projects that may arise, as well as managing our professional staff to best serve our clients’ needs. As our firm celebrates over 30 years of quality service to clients, we look forward to having this CPA as a part of our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General ledger & financial statement reconciliation
- Proficiency in tax preparation software, Quickbooks, and excel
- Tax planning & preparation for individuals and businesses
- Meeting and providing financial advisory to clients
- Compliance with Accounting regulations and peer review
Nazelrod & Associates is a family-owned financial services company, where our principals provide tax and accounting services, investment advisory and insurance services, and legal counsel. Because we are family-run, family is very important. We need someone who will work hard with us but we also respect one’s priority to their family.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexibility – based on your efficiency and skills provided, flexibility in work schedule (ranging from 30-40 hours per week)
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Free Parking
- Potential for Profit Sharing
- Professional Office accommodations
Furthermore, we are excited about the growth in our client base and we are looking for a true partner to service and foster such growth by offering us their knowledge, experience, and perspective. If you can be a contributing team member, we believe that this job will be fulfilling emotionally and rewarding financially.
Please email and forward your resume, along with your salary requirements: Careers@NazelrodAssociates.com
Nazelrod & Associates is a seven person firm located in Towson, MD, comprised of individuals who hold the licenses/designations of Certified Financial Planner©, Certified Public Accountant, Attorney at Law, Securities/Investment Broker, Insurance Agent, as well as support staff. We provide comprehensive Financial Planning to clients.